Simpson Strong-Tie Presents a FREE Training Workshop with CEU’s in King of Prussia, PA
Tuesday, October 27th at 7:00am
Deck and Porch Workshop:
This FREE workshop is designed for those Engineers, Architects, Building Officials, Contractors, Distributors, Deck Builders, and Home Inspectors interested in learning about bringing structural safety to deck building.
Continuing Education Credits:
- 6 Professional Development Hours (PDH) awarded
- Continued Education Units (CEU) 6 contact hours, are offered to those who meet our workshop completion requirements. You must also attain a passing grade on the online test association with this workshop, if you are required to earn CEU’s.
- Please contact your certifying licensing organization or agency directly to inquire if they accept CEU’s from IACET providers or require PDHs, only.
Class Outline Topics:
- Discuss how to provide a Continuous Load Path for a Deck and Porch based on the American Wood Council’s DCA6, International Residential Code and International Building Code.
The following topics will be covered:
- Fasteners for Outdoor Applications, Deck Ledger Connections, Framing, Guard(rail) Connections, and Corrosion Considerations
To register for this workshop online, obtain more information or find more course listings, visit: www.strongtie.com/workshops
Download the form HERE
Location and Time:
Valley Forge Casino Resort:
1160 First Ave.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Workshop Hours: Registration & Breakfast: 7:00am – 8:00am
Workshop: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Lunch will be provided
*For questions, please email email@example.com or call her toll free: 800.999.5099 – Extension: 4016