March is here, and that means we’re entering “Home Show Season”. It’s the end of the winter, the early customers are calling and inquiring. Now is our last chance to button-up any policies, procedures, and give our companies one last “spring cleaning” before the rush!
A few questions to ask yourself:
- Is there any last-minute education to wrap up?
- Are all of our vendor agreements in place?
- Are your trucks and trailers lettered and in good shape?
- Are you displaying the NADRA logo and pledge on your marketing materials? (stand out from the competition!)
- Are your business cards printed with updated industry certifications and social media information?
- Do you have marketing pieces ready?
- Jobsite signs in good shape?
- Crew T-shirts and hats stocked?
- Do you have a good camera for your before and after pictures? Or is this the year to consider adding a drone?
- How is the website, email signature, and voicemail greetings?
If you don’t have these things ready, you have time, but that time is now! Go get it done. You’ll feel better prepared, and at the end of the day, you’ll know you did everything you could to be ready for the season.If you’re wondering where to get the best job-site signs, or you’re not sure where to order your T-shirts, don’t forget to reach out to your fellow NADRA members to ask. That’s what we are here for! Ask away. Use NADRA’s social media platforms to ask questions, hop on LinkedIn to start a discussion, Tweet! Use whatever platform makes it easy for you to ask your question. It’s human nature to want to help. Someone will answer you. Use your NADRA network to better your business. We are here for you.
Your NADRA Board of Directors