WOLF TO DISTRIBUTE TAMKO ENVISION™ DECKING AND MARQUEE™ RAILING
New technology provides even greater resistance to moisture, scratching
(York, Pa.) — WOLF, today announced that it will be distributing Tamko’s newest products, the Evergrain® Envision™ Decking and the Marquee™ line of railing. WOLF is the largest supplier of kitchen cabinets in the U.S. and a leading provider of building products along the East Coast.
Tamko’s new products will be immediately available exclusively to independent dealers in WOLF’s territory in 19 eastern states — with delivery in one week or less.
The new EverGrain® Envision™ employs a compression manufacturing process to create a physical bond between the outer layer and core board providing unmatched style and durability. Envision also features:
- Four distinct colors: Grey Wood, Rustic Walnut, Shaded Auburn and Spiced Teak
- More random wood grain patterns providing the natural look and texture of real wood
- A capped composite providing superior scratch resistance
- 20-year Limited Warranty against rotting, splintering, splitting and termite damage
- 20-year Stain Resistance Limited Warranty against certain common food and beverage stains
The Marquee™ Railing System line, a brand new product, features a distinct architectural look. Made with a durable coextruded formulation, the Marquee™ system creates a low-sheen, authentic wood beauty. Designed with a hammered-metal look, the Marquee™ system features:
- Five distinct colors: White, pewter, black, weathered copper and bronze
- Pre-routed holes for quick and accurate installation of balusters
- Clear access to brackets for easier drilling
- Three different types of brackets accommodate a wide variety of applications
- 25-year Limited Warranty
As with all WOLF products, Evergrain® and Marquee™ are available via next-truck delivery, arriving in one week or less, with a customer’s next scheduled delivery, in all 19 states WOLF serves.
WOLF is including these new Tamko products as part of a major strategic shift that began in 2010, when WOLF embraced an innovative new business model. The company, once a traditional two-step distributor, has positioned itself as a sourcing company that focuses on identifying or developing products designed solely to meet the needs of its 3,000 independent dealers.
For more information on these products, visit www.wolfleader.com or http://www.tamko.com.
# # #
About Wolf WOLF’s roots stretch back to 1843, when company founder Adam Wolf opened a single store selling dry goods and lumber on the banks of the Susquehanna River. Today, the York, Pa.-based company formerly known as Wolf Distributing Company has evolved into WOLF, a nearly $200 million distributor of kitchen and bath cabinetry and building materials to 18 East Coast states. For more information, visit www.wolfleader.com.