The 2022 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo (PSP/Deck Expo) opened online registration for attendees. The event, put on by Informa Markets, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), and the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA®), is November 15-17 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Participants may register online at www.poolspapatio.com; early bird pricing runs through September 14.
The event brings together builders, service techs, retailers, and distributors. Thousands of members from the pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living community attend PSP/Deck Expo to engage with the latest products and services and to network. In addition to exhibits and showcases lining the Expo Hall, attendees are encouraged to learn from industry experts’ conference sessions and demonstrations.
“There is always so much to talk and learn about, and PSP/Deck Expo is the perfect place to catch up on what will be happening in 2023 and beyond,” said Ray Giovine, Vice President at Informa Markets. “Attendees can dive deeper into the pool, spa, and outdoor living industry at PSP/Deck Expo than anywhere else and deck out with more new products and solutions to take their businesses forward.”
Attendees who purchase a Super Pass will have access to more than 55 conference sessions, more than 20 show floor educational sessions, the Expo Hall, the Keynote, the BBQ Bash, and the Welcome Party. Attendees who purchase an Expo Hall Pass will have access to the Expo Hall, more than 20 show floor educational sessions, the BBQ Bash, and the Keynote. In addition, all attendees can participate in various special events and training classes for an additional fee.
“Last year’s return to an in-person event was an immense success, and we are even more excited to participate again this year,” said Sabeena Hickman, CAE, President & CEO of PHTA. “We are creating an amazing space for the highest level of education, networking, and exhibiting that attendee have come to expect from PSP/Deck Expo.”
PSP/Deck Expo’s home in 2022, the Las Vegas Convention Center, was awarded the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ facility accreditation, considered the gold standard for safe facilities, and was the first facility in Nevada to receive this designation. In particular, the event will be in the building’s West Hall, where the concession stands and food court restaurants have locally sourced, vegan/vegetarian, and organic options. PSP/Deck Expo also supports this initiative by providing these options at all catered functions throughout the week.
“As we get back to doing what we do in the pool and spa industry, intending to use the last few years as a springboard into the future, I can’t think of anything more important than connecting with key partners, searching the expo floor for new opportunities, and taking advantage of the focused education the show provides,” said Jake Ricks, Director of Marketing at Bullfrog Spas, which is exhibiting at PSP/Deck Expo.
During the three-day event, attendees will connect with their peers while experiencing a full range of educational sessions and activities. PSP/Deck Expo 2022 will also feature:
- Keynote – Kick-off PSP/Deck Expo with inspiration from leaders at top manufacturing companies with a CEO Panel on opening morning. This is a phenomenal opportunity to hear about current trends and expectations for the future of our industry.
- Welcome Party – The Welcome Party is a networking event on the first evening of the show. Happening on Tuesday, November 15, attendees and vendors can mingle with colleagues, and enjoy food, drinks, and entertainment with a spectacular view from the third floor outdoor terrace at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Million Dollar Pool Design Challenge – Based on a fictitious scenario, designers create an ultimate outdoor oasis with a million-dollar budget. For the first time, designers can win a top prize of $10,000 thanks to Lead Sponsor, Riverflow Pumps by Current Systems.
- NEW! Breakfast of Champions Powered by PHTA – A new relationship- and idea-building event that connects industry subject matter experts with a group of peers for a deep dive into solutions around a specific topic.
- Grill + Chill Area – This year’s expo will feature outdoor exhibits in a prominent location just outside the main doors, with vendors specific to deck building, outdoor kitchens and grills, and patio furniture. Vendors are even invited to grill or serve a treat of their choice!
- BBQ Bash – We’ll fire up the grill, and attendees can kick up their feet and enjoy a chill area while networking with industry professionals. Once the Expo Hall closes on Wednesday, the BBQ Bash starts outdoors, in the Grill + Chill Area. Attendees can enjoy refreshments and devour the goodies being roasted, grilled, poached, and more.
- Various Special Events from Event Partners – The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), the official Show Sponsor; GENESIS®, the official Show Endorser; and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA), the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo, will be holding special events during the week. Everything from a Young Professionals’ reception to an annual member meeting will take place.
- Various Special Events from Exhibitors – Returning in 2022 are The Pool Nation Awards™ which recognize companies, products, and individuals in various categories in the pool industry and are chosen by leading Pool Pros in the industry.
“PSP/Deck Expo is the premier outdoor living event of the year,” said Michael Beaudry, Executive Vice President of NADRA, the sponsor of Deck Expo. “Industry manufacturers, suppliers, architects, engineers, builders, contractors, and remodelers will be presenting the most innovative outdoor living products and services,” he said. “And not to mention – the parties! It’s Vegas and this industry knows how to have fun.”
Those wishing to attend are encouraged to register by September 14 to take advantage of early bird pricing that offers up to 20% savings. PHTA and NADRA members can receive additional discounts on passes. For a complete listing of packages and pricing, and to register, visit https://www.poolspapatio.com/en/attend/pricing-packages.html
Source: PoolMagazine.com. See original article published HERE