Attendees will hear from leaders who are excited to share their expertise on how industry professionals can help shape the future of the pool, spa, decking, and outdoor living industries.
Leaders from key manufacturers will discuss current trends and future expectations as part of a new event at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, co-located with Deck Expo (PSP/Deck Expo). The special event – Keynote: CEO Panel – will kick-off PSP/Deck Expo and bring professionals together for a phenomenal learning experience.
PSP/Deck Expo takes place November 12–17, 2022, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pre-show education occurs November 12–14, with the main conference education and Expo Hall happening November 15–17. The event is put on by Informa Markets, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), and the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA). The Keynote: CEO Panel is Tuesday, November 15, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the third-floor ballroom and immediately precedes the opening of the Expo Hall.
The Panelists are:
- Rick Roetken, President, North America, Hayward Holdings
- Dave Jackson; CEO, Jacuzzi Group Worldwide
- Ardy Arani; CEO & Managing Director, Big Green Egg
- Matt McDermott; President, Heritage Division/SRS
- Landon Tarvin; Vice President, Deckorators
The panel will be moderated by Manuel “Manny” Perez de la Mesa, the former CEO of POOLCORP.
“Our industry thrives on relationships and working together,” said Manny. “This panel will bring together leaders from multiple sectors to discuss current trends and expectations for the future. With the rapid evolution of outdoor living, it’s crucial all industry professionals be ready to succeed in addressing the many opportunities available. And the best way for individuals and businesses to truly be successful is to take an active role in learning and growing. I’m looking forward to participating in the panel and interacting with the panelists as we kick-off the industry’s event.”
Leaders from the key associations in the pool, spa, decking, and outdoor living industries are showing their enthusiasm for the learning opportunities of the Keynote: CEO Panel.
“The future of businesses in our industry is dependent on the ability to make smart decisions today,” said Sabeena Hickman, CAE, President & CEO of PHTA. “Industry leaders should consider this when making plans for 2023. As we continue to adjust and transform for the ‘new normal’, these leaders’ insights into what pool and outdoor living professionals can expect will be crucial.”
Online registration is now open for the PSP/Deck Expo. Registration for the Keynote: CEO Panel is required but free of charge to all participants.
In addition to the Keynote: CEO Panel, a robust expo hall and more than 100 education opportunities during the week, event highlights include:
- Welcome Party – The Welcome Party is a networking event on the first evening of the show. Happening Tuesday, November 15, attendees and vendors mingle with colleagues, and enjoy food, drinks, and entertainment with a spectacular view from the third-floor outdoor terrace at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Million Dollar Pool Design Challenge – Based on a fictitious scenario, designers create an ultimate outdoor oasis with a million-dollar budget. For the first time, designers can win a top prize of $10,000 thanks to Lead Sponsor, Riverflow Pumps by Current Systems.
- NEW! Breakfast of Champions Powered by PHTA – A new relationship- and idea-building event to connect industry subject matter experts with a group of peers for a deep dive into solutions around a specific topic. The breakfast is sponsored by
- Grill + Chill Area – This year’s expo features outdoor exhibits in a prominent location just outside the main doors, with vendors specific to deck building, outdoor kitchens and grills, and patio furniture. Vendors are even invited to grill or serve a treat of their choice!
- BBQ Bash – We’ll fire up the grill, and attendees can kick up their feet and enjoy a chill area while networking with industry professionals. Once the Expo Hall closes on Wednesday, the BBQ Bash starts outdoors, in the Grill + Chill Area. Attendees can enjoy refreshments and devour the goodies being roasted, grilled, poached, and more.
- Various Special Events from Event Partners – The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), the official Show Sponsor; GENESIS®, the official Show Endorser; and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA), the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo, will be holding special events during the week. Everything from a Young Professionals’ reception to an annual member meeting will take place.
- Various Special Events from Exhibitors – Returning in 2022 are The Pool Nation Awards™ which recognize companies, products, and individuals in various categories in the pool industry and are chosen by leading Pool Pros in the industry. Also, making its debut is the Heritage Pool Supply Group Benefit Concert, featuring artists Pat Green and Lee Brice. This Heritage Cares Foundation event benefits Swim Across America and Step Into Swim.
“Decking and pool professionals need to know what to expect in the years to come,” says Michael Beaudry, Executive Vice President of NADRA. “Our industry’s leading organizations will be able to address topics including labor and equipment shortages, time management, and consumer expectations. Plus, we’ll learn where each of these leaders and their organizations are heading into 2023 and beyond.”
Those wishing to attend are encouraged to register by September 14 to take advantage of early bird pricing that offers up to 20% savings. PHTA and NADRA members can receive additional discounts on passes. For a complete listing of packages and pricing, and to register, visit https://www.poolspapatio.com/en/attend/pricing-packages.html.
The show is celebrating its 65th anniversary in 2022. PSP/Deck Expo was originally founded in 1957 as an event focused on pools and spas. It grew over time, including a co-location with Deck Expo in 2020. Today, PSP/Deck Expo actively collaborates across the entire pool, spa, backyard, and decking industries to provide participants with the most comprehensive array of networking, education, and technology available. PSP/Deck Expo is committed to running an environmentally responsible event. This month, the event’s home for 2022, the West Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will begin a solar panel project. Upon completion, the venue will be LEED Gold Certified. Currently, the space has exterior lights, call boxes, and sanitizer stations that are solar powered.
PSP/Deck Expo actively collaborates across the entire pool, spa, backyard, and decking industries to provide participants the most comprehensive array of networking, education, and technology available. The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® is the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) is the official Show Publication, and the North American Decking and Railing Association (NADRA) is the Deck Expo Show Sponsor.
About the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo
The International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo is where all segments of the industry (pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living) gather to stay well-informed of the trends, market directions, and technology. The event offers industry professionals a large selection of educational sessions, an expo hall, and various networking opportunities. The event partners with The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) as the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® as the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) as the official Show Publication, and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA) as the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo. The event is owned and produced by Informa Markets. www.poolspapatio.com
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. We provide marketplace participants around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, targeted digital services, and actionable data solutions. We connect buyers and sellers across more than a dozen global verticals, including Pharmaceuticals, Food, Medical Technology, and Infrastructure. As the world’s leading market-making company, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com
Senior Marketing Manager, PSP/Deck Expo