FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Las Vegas, Nevada
October 20, 2022
PSP/Deck Expo Bringing New Initiatives to Enhance the Attendee Experience
Attendees can also expect a large Expo Hall and hundreds of manufacturers.
The 2022 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo (PSP/Deck Expo) is creating new initiatives to enhance the attendee and exhibitor experiences. The event, put on by Informa Markets, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), and the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA®), is November 15-17 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Participants may register online at www.poolspapatio.com.
- Rick Roetken; President, North America, Hayward Holdings
- Dave Jackson; CEO, Jacuzzi Group Worldwide
- Ardy Arani; CEO & Managing Director, Big Green Egg
- Matt McDermott; President, Heritage Division/SRS
- Landon Tarvin; Vice President, Deckorators
“There has never been a more exciting time in the pool, spa, and decking industry,” said Porter. “This year we have an exciting panel of industry leaders who evolved through a world-wide pandemic by continuing to provide the ultimate user experience. You will hear insight on the overall industry and what that means for your business. You won’t want to miss this exciting hour.”
The Expo Hall includes numerous ways to learn, discover new products and network, including Education Theaters, a Product Showcase, and a matchmaking lounge to connect attendees and suppliers. NEW in 2022, a networking Happy Hour directly on the show floor on Wednesday afternoon!
“Aristech Surfaces has been serving the spa industry with innovative, customer-centric solutions for over 50 years. PSP/Deck Expo is ‘the show’ to launch latest innovations, obtain industry feedback and collaborate with our fellow industry members,” said Lauren Pagano, Chief Commercial Officer, Trinseo. “This year is unique, as Aristech Surfaces | Now Part of Trinseo, we are leveraging the strengths of our united global organization with dedicated sustainability team, to unlock bold, creative solutions together.”
During the three-day event, attendees will connect with their peers while experiencing a full range of educational sessions and activities. PSP/Deck Expo 2022 also features:
- Welcome Party – The Welcome Party is a networking event on the first evening of the show. Happening on Tuesday, November 15, attendees and suppliers can mingle with colleagues, and enjoy food, drinks, and entertainment with a spectacular view from the third-floor outdoor terrace at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Million Dollar Pool Design Challenge – Based on a fictitious scenario, designers create an ultimate outdoor oasis with a million-dollar budget. For the first time, designers can win a top prize of $10,000 thanks to Lead Sponsor, Riverflow Pumps by Current Systems.
- NEW! Breakfast of Champions Powered by PHTA – A new relationship- and idea-building event to connect industry subject matter experts with a group of peers for a deep dive into solutions around a specific topic.
- Various Special Events from Event Partners – The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), the official Show Sponsor; GENESIS®, the official Show Endorser; and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA), the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo, will be holding special events during the week. Everything from a Young Professionals’ reception to an annual member meeting will take place.
- Various Special Events from Exhibitors – Returning in 2022 are The Pool Nation Awards™ which recognize companies, products, and individuals in various categories in the pool industry and are chosen by leading Pool Pros in the industry. In addition, Heritage Pool Supply Group is hosting a benefit concert, headlined by country music stars Pat Green and Lee Brice.
“Managing a pool, spa, or outdoor living business requires time and effort. For our customers to participate with PSP/Deck Expo is a real commitment – but one with year-long benefits,” said Kris Osterbusch, Show Director for PSP/Deck Expo. “We want to make sure they receive the best possible value from their time. With the momentum going into the 2022 event, we’re looking to duplicate that as much as possible by remaining in Las Vegas for an additional year.”
The Las Vegas Convention Center will be the 2023 home of PSP/Deck Expo, with the event taking place from November 10-15, 2023.
The show is celebrating its 65th anniversary in 2022. PSP/Deck Expo was originally founded in 1957 as an event focused on pools and spas. It grew over time, including a co-location with Deck Expo in 2020. Today, PSP/Deck Expo actively collaborates across the entire pool, spa, backyard, and decking industries to provide participants with the most comprehensive array of networking, education, and technology available.
About the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo
The International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo is where all segments of the industry (pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living) gather to stay well-informed of the trends, market directions, and technology. The event offers industry professionals a large selection of educational sessions, an expo hall, and various networking opportunities. The event partners with The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) as the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® as the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) as the official Show Publication, and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA) as the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo. The event is owned and produced by Informa Markets. www.poolspapatio.com
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. We provide marketplace participants around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, targeted digital services, and actionable data solutions. We connect buyers and sellers across more than a dozen global verticals, including Pharmaceuticals, Food, Medical Technology, and Infrastructure. As the world’s leading market-making company, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com
Senior Marketing Manager, PSP/Deck Expo