October 22nd, 2013
As we had said two weeks ago the New Jersey “Deck for a Soldier” build in Brick Township was a great success. We would like to say “Thank You” to all of the volunteers who gave their time and helped with this project. When we said thank you to our suppliers in our last update, we accidentally forgot Northeastern Building Supply who delivered many of the materials to our project – we wanted to send out a big thank you for your help.
The enlisted are as follows:
- Gustavo delaCruz – Leader of entire project, Matt Moore, Augustine Ramirez, Cesar Samaniego, Martin Salinos –Barrett Outdoors
- John Lintott, Tom Burke, Craig Nee – Deck Remodelers
- Gary Daley, Josh Lauver – America’s Deck Builder
- Dan Miles, Tony Corbett – Miles Construction
- Bruce Verbblaauw, Tom DeLuise – C. Verblaauw & Sons, LLC
- Robert Lascalle, Rick Fennelly, Joe Zupko – My Deck
- Tim Schlosser, Doug Lind – Trex
- Northeastern Building Supply
- Paul Kovach – Wolf Home Products
- Bill Lecorchik, Brian Kuczynski, Walter Kain – Legends Built
- Mike Nocar – Neice Lumber
- Mike Ryan, Troy Sinks, Alan Bensen CPG/AZEK/TimberTech
- Lainie Sleppin – Mid-State Lumber
- Dave Ondich – Regal Ideas
- Thomas Fasanello – Holden Humphrey
- Walter Jones, Eric Schoemer, (Ben) Faysal Benkhalifa – Artisan’s Builders Guild.
The deck looks amazing and the solider is thrilled. This project would not have been possible without the generosity of all who donated materials, services and labor!
A huge “thank you” goes out to everyone and all companies that were involved.
Projects like this make us “Jersey Strong”.