It was so wonderful to be back together again, face to face enjoying the camaraderie the NADRA family has become.
Ryan from Fortress Building Products spoke about the Evolution Steel Framing.
Greg Hartmann from CAMO set up a demo using their extremely helpful tool making installation faster and easier than ever.
Brandon Schmidt from YDOP shed light on how Google, Facebook, and Twitter are all creating challenges making it harder to grow SEO if you’re not up to date on their constantly changing algorithms and factors you need to know to grow. Brandon welcomed questions and as a strong NADRA believer offered to help members with questions they might have by inquiring to Info@NADRA.org.
NADRA ‘s EVP, Mike Beaudry introduced special guests:
- NADRA’s National Treasurer and Secretary duo, Bruce and Judy Verblaauw
- National Director, Vincent Carrubba
- NADRA National+ Deck Competition Masters of Ceremony at previous awards: Bobby Parks and Bob Lett
- Official Event Sponsors and Guest Speakers: CAMO, Greg Hartmann, Fortress Building Products, Ryan and YDOP, Brandon Schmidt
- Supporting Table top members who were present with displays:Fortress Building ProductsCAMO – Greg HartmanYDOP – Brandon SchmidtMoistureShield – Lainie SleppinTimberTech – Robert MisciaTrex – James SnellWolf Home Products – Bob LettDigger Specialties, Inc. – Larry Burkholder
FastenMaster – Kyle Visoskas
Mike provided an update on all upcoming events happening at DeckExpo in Dallas, details about the 2021 National+ Deck Competition, and more! Check out the event handout below to see all upcoming events:
We talked about the awards event in April 2021 at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, FL. Shared photos and congratulated all of the winners from the NE who were present.
We discussed the latest Deck for a Soldier® build and also the new codebook by Glenn Mathewson.
Lastly, (but not least) we filled everyone in the room on upcoming education updates and the Decks Done Right® program.
If you would like to call into Headquarters to schedule a call with someone from your hometeam, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are happy to talk with our members and fill you in on Association happenings. We are only a phone call or email away!
We want to give a warm welcome to over a dozen prospect members that will now be joining this month after experiencing last night’s event.