April 11th, 2019: By Judy Verblaauw
The Challenge is on! Let’s Go NADRA Members!!!
During the last Southeast regional meeting, Glenn Mathewson spoke about the code changes that have been proposed and what it could mean for our industry. At the Northeast regional meeting, Bruce Verblaauw discussed the same things. After these meetings, Decks by Kiefer, a NADRA Builder member from New Jersey, decided to challenge all other members to meet or beat his contribution of $500 to the code initiative.
All contributors will receive the official 2019 NADRA “Power of One” Ambassador logo for their marketing use & will receive a shoutout on the official fundraising page.
Special thank you to the following NADRA members for contributing:
- NADRA Builder Member, Southeastern Underdeck Systems, LLC
- NADRA Builder Member, C. Verblaauw & Sons, LLC
- NADRA Builder Member, Deck and Basement Company
- NADRA Builder Member, O’Keefe Built, Inc.
- NADRA Builder Member, Titan Building Products
- NADRA Builder Member, Back to Nature Decks
- NADRA Builder Member, Casey Fence and Deck
- NADRA Distributor Member, Excelsior Lumber
- NADRA Manufacturer Member, HDG Engineered Products
- NADRA Manufacturer Member, TREX
- NADRA Builder Member, Decks by Kiefer
- NADRA Builder Member, DeckRemodelers.com
Stand up and help support NADRA’s efforts. Click here to learn more and add your “2 cents” to this great cause. On this page, you will also see links for all official code updates from Glenn Mathewson.
The proposals for the creation of the 2021 IRC have been released for review and can be viewed HERE.